Houston Premises Liability Attorney
I Have Won Multimillion-Dollar Verdicts For My Clients
I am personal injury attorney Henry D. Drewinko. For more than 25 years, I have been helping those who have been injured on the property of another. When property owners fail in their basic responsibility to maintain a safe premises and someone gets hurt as a result, the property owner needs to compensate the injured individual. In 2012, I won a $20 million verdict for a client – the largest premises liability verdict in Texas for that year.
I help those who have been injured in all types of accidents on the property of others, including accidents caused by or related to:
- Slip and fall – Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents happen all too often. When the owners of grocery stores, retail stores, restaurants and other privately owned public spaces fail to maintain a safe premises and injuries occur, they need to compensate those injured by their negligence.
- Defective property – Property owners have a responsibility to maintain the safety of their buildings and structures such as parking lots and walkways. People can be injured by damaged stairwells, ceiling collapses or a host of other defects.
- Negligent security – If people are at risk of violence, a property owner has a duty to take steps to secure their safety. Adequate lighting, having security personnel on site and warning people of potential risks are ways a property owner can and should protect the people who enter his or her property.
- Workplace accidents – When workers are injured on the property of someone apart from their employer, they may be able to pursue compensation from the property owner even if they are receiving workers’ compensation benefits.
- Landlord negligence – Landlords have a responsibility to their tenants and their guests to provide a safe space. When landlords fail to adequately maintain and secure the property and injuries occur as a result, the injured deserve compensation.
Premises Liability In Houston
Do not hesitate to contact my office for the help you need if you have been injured on someone else’s property. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 713-364-0818, toll free at 800-638-5110 or contact my office online.
I take cases on a contingent-fee basis. I only collect attorney’s fees after recovering compensation for you.