Henry D Drewinko | Attorney at Law
Local Number : 713-364-0818
Toll Free Number: 800-638-5110

Hablamos Español | No Legal Fees Unless You Win

Workplace Accidents

Construction workers and other types of workers who regularly perform their work duties on someone else’s property can pursue compensation directly from the property owner for injuries caused by property defects. Even if you are receiving workers’ compensation benefits for your injuries, you can still pursue what is called a third-party claim against the property owner if the property owner was responsible for your injuries.

Property Owners Have A Responsibility To Workers On Their Property

Just as a store owner must take steps to ensure the safety of his or her guests, the owners of property that have construction workers or other types of workers performing tasks on the property need to ensure that the property is safe for those workers to do their jobs in. Dangerous property defects can take a wide range of forms such as faulty stairwells or improper electrical wiring.

If you have been injured while working due to a property owner’s failure to maintain a safe property, I can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.

I Have Won Multimillion-Dollar Verdicts For My Clients

I am personal injury attorney Henry D. Drewinko. I understand the issues that injured workers face. From lost wages to questions about when they can get back on the job, injured workers face a host of difficult and stressful issues. I can help injured workers assert their rights to the full compensation they deserve. Having access to substantial financial resources can often provide a sense of security as injured workers deal with their recovery process. My more than 25 years of experience helping the injured allows me to cut to the heart of the matter for my clients.

On-The-Job Injuries In Houston

Have you been injured by a defect to the property you were working on? Contact my office online to schedule a free initial consultation or call 713-364-0818, toll free at 800-638-5110.

I take cases on a contingent-fee basis. I only collect attorney’s fees after recovering compensation for you.

Contact The Firm